Global Holistic Motivators

Wednesday 6 July 2016

KABIR QUOTES

I felt in need of a great pilgrimage, 
so I sat still for three days and God came to me.

The essence of life is in remembering God.

You have left Your Beloved and are thinking of others:
and this is why your work is in vain.

The home is the abiding place; in the home is reality; 
the home helps to attain Him Who is real. 
So stay where you are, and all things shall come to you in time.

When the flower opens, the bees will come.

Be quiet in your mind, 
quiet in your senses, 
and also quiet in your body. 
Then, when all these are quiet, 
don't do anything. 
In that state truth will reveal itself to you.

If you don't break your ropes while you're alive, 
do you think ghosts will do it after?

As long as a human being worries about when he will die, 
and what he has that is his,
all of his works are zero.
When affection for the I-creature and what it owns is dead,
then the work of the Teacher is over.

Only they are pure 
who’ve completely cleansed their thinking.

Slowly slowly O mind...
Everything in own pace happens,
Gardner may water a hundred buckets...
Fruit arrives only in its season.

All know that the drop merges into the ocean 
but few know that the ocean merges into the drop.

I've burned my own house down, the torch is in my hand.
Now I'll burn down the house of anyone who wants to follow me.

The stone neither speaks nor gives anything. 
Therefore its service is fruitless and its worship is of no avail.

Love does not grow on trees or brought in the market, 
but if one wants to be "LOVED" 
one must first know how to give (unconditional) LOVE..

Listen, my friend. 
He who loves understands.

He is the real Guru Who can reveal 
the form of the formless before your eyes; 
who teaches the simple path, without rites or ceremonies; 
Who does not make you close your doors, 
and hold your breath, and renounce the world; 
Who makes you perceive the Supreme Spirit 
whenever the mind attaches itself; 
Who teaches you to be still 
in the midst of all your activities. 
Fearless, always immersed in bliss, 
he keeps the spirit of yoga in the midst of enjoyments.

The purpose of labor is to learn;
when you know it, the labor is over.

Do what you do with another human being, 
but never put them out of your heart.

A diamond was laying in the street covered with dirt. 
Many fools passed by. 
Someone who knew diamonds picked it up.

Wherever you are is the entry point.

My heart is so intoxicated with love 
that I have no wish to speak.

Listen to your own Self. 
If you listen to that Self within, 
then you find the Truth.

Do not go to the garden of flowers!
O friend! go not there;
In your body is the garden of flowers.
Take your seat on the thousand petals of the lotus, 
and there gaze on the infinite beauty.

He comes to the Path of the Infinite 
on whom the grace of the Lord descends: 
he is freed from births and deaths who attains to Him.

When you meet the true Guru, He will awaken your heart;
He will tell you the secret of love and detachment, 
and then you will know indeed that He transcends this universe.

He is the Ultimate Rest unbounded: 
He has spread His form of love throughout all the world.
From that Ray which is Truth, 
streams of new forms are perpetually springing: 
and He pervades those forms.

Hang up the swing of love today! 
Hang the body and the mind between the arms of the beloved, 
in the ecstasy of love’s joy.

I went looking for Him
And lost myself;
The drop merged with the Sea --
Who can find it now?
Looking and looking for Him
I lost myself;
The Sea merged with the drop --
Who can find it now?

When you really look for me you will see me instantly.

Look at you, you madman!
 Screaming you are thirsty and dying in a desert,
when all around you there is nothing but water!

Many have died; you also will die. 
The drum of death is being beaten. 
The world has fallen in love with a dream. 
Only sayings of the wise will remain.

I laugh when I hear that the fish in the water is thirsty. 
You don't grasp the fact that 
what is most alive of all is inside your own house; 
and so you walk from one holy city to the next with a confused look!

Are you looking for the Holy One? I am in the next seat. My shoulder is against yours.

Admire the diamond that can bear the hits of a hammer. 
Many deceptive preachers, when critically examined, turn out to be false.

Listen to me, my Friend! My beloved Lord is within.

When the Guest is being searched for,
it is the intensity of the longing for the Guest 
that does all the work.

The flute of the infinite is played without ceasing, 
and its sound is love.

The Beloved is inside you and also inside me. 
You know the tree is hidden inside the seed. 
Let your arrogance go. None of us has gone far. 
Inside love there is more power than we realize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home