Global Holistic Motivators

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Sardar Jokes

1
A sardar learning English introduces his family in the party: 
Hi! I am sardar,
This is my sardarni,
He is my kid,
& she is my kidney.

2
Teacher: A for? 
Sardar: Apple 
Teacher: Jor se bolo? 
Sardar: Jai mata di. 

3

Interviewer: Just imagine you are on the third floor, and it has caught fire, so how will you escape?
Sardar: Its simple. I will stop my imagination!

4
Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
Sardar: An old king's skeleton.
Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar: That was same king's skeleton when he was a child.


5
A sardarji Doctor falls in Love with a Nurse. He writes a love letter to the Nurse :- I Love U sister


6
Sardar found the answer to the most difficult question ever -
What will come first, Chicken or egg?

O Yaar, what ever u order first will come first.


7
The Bank sends sardar a mail written...
"Your payments are outstanding".
Sardar replies 'Thanks for the compliment.


8
Sardar: For the past one week a girl is disturbing Me.
I don't know how she got my no, she interrupts whenever I call someone and says 
"please recharge your card"

9
Sardar Son: O God! Please make New York the capital of Punjab .
Sardar: Why are you praying for that?
Sardar Son: Please. Please. Please
Sardar: BUT WHY?
...
Sardar Son: That is what I have written in my exam today.

1 comment:

  1. Good jokes - make me realize that there can be such answers also to some straight questions !

    ReplyDelete

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home