Global Holistic Motivators

Saturday 12 January 2013

Jokes


Girl Friend : Where Is My
Birthday Gift..
Boy Friend : Can You See That
Red Hot Ferrari On The Other
side Of Road..
Girl Friend :(Extremely Happy)
- Yes..yes yes!!!!!
.
.
.
.
Boy Friend : I Bought Same
Color Nail Polish For You :P :D





Dhoni's Mom- Go and bring some vegetables from market.. 
Dhoni- But mom we are loosers , public are in full anger.. 
Mom- wear my saree, no 1 will recognise you.. 
Dhoni goes to market wearing saree.. 
A girl; Hi dhoni! How r u?.. Dhoni got shocked... 
Dhoni- How did u know, I am Dhoni...?? 
Girl- Abbey,, I am KOHLI... xd




Husband sent a text to his wife at night:
"Hi I will get late, please try and wash all my dirty clothes and make sure you prepare my favorite dish before I return." 

He sent another text:"And I forgot to tell you that I got an increase in my salary, at the end of the month I'm getting you a new car" 

She texts back: "OMG really?" 
Husband replied, "No I just wanted to make sure you got my first message". :D :D :P




Girls of today:
Boy: Hi
Girl: What?
Boy: How are u?
Girl: Do I know u?
Boy: I'm rich..
Girl: Oh! Hi. My name is Mary but u can call me "baby" I'm 19 & I stay in Runda.
I love short dark men, especially like u & I'm glad to meet u. So, when are we going out?
Boy: No, no, no "Rich" is my name
Girl: Sorry I don't talk to strangers.. ;)






A Boy asked a Girl in a market
i have lost my GF
can u talk 2 me 4 a minute ?
Girl- why ? 
.
.
Boy- becasue whenever i talk 2 any girl
my GF finds me! :D :P




How do they catch a lion in Russia?
“Please don’t ask such difficult question.
They arrest cat and torture him until he admits, He is a lion”
-Osho


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home