Global Holistic Motivators

Saturday 21 September 2013

Who Will Persist Until God Answers?

Every day undertake something that is difficult for you and try to do it. Though you fail five times, keep on, and as soon as you have succeeded in that direction, apply your concentrated will on something else. You will thus be able to accomplish increasingly greater things. Will is the instrument of the image of God within you. In will lies His limitless power, the power that controls all the forces of nature. As you are made in His image, that power is yours to bring about whatever you desire. You can create prosperity and can change hatred into love. Pray until body and mind are completely subjugated, then you will receive God's response. I constantly find that my slightest wish is answered.

Your greatest necessity is God. He will give you not only your "neccessary neccessities," but your "unnecessary neccessities" as well. He will satisfy your every desire when you are one with Him. Your wildest dreams will come true.

Then Pray to your Father "Lord, this is my need. I am willing to work for it. Please guide me and help me to have the right thoughts and to do the right things to bring about success. I will use my reason and work with determination, but guide Thou my reason, will and activity to the right thing that I should do."
-Man's Eternal Quest, Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda
http://worldtracker.org/media/library/Metaphysics%20&%20Spirituality/Paramahansa%20Yogananda%20MAN'S%20ETERNAL%20QUEST.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home