Global Holistic Motivators

Sunday 3 February 2013

Truth comes to you

If you get unsettled, this simply means you have not yet under-stood me. And I will go on unsettling you, till you understand. One day you will understand what I am doing here – destroying belief-systems, one by one. And not giving any belief-system to you instead as a supplement. You are not much worried about destroying a belief-system – if you come as a Christian and I destroy your Christianity, you are not much worried. You would like to become a Rajneeshite – then it is okay.

But when I start destroying that too, then you say, ’Now this is too much. Somehow I managed to come out of my Christianity and I was getting settled in this Rajneeshianity – and this man is now driving me out of that too. So where am I going to land?’ I don’t want you to settle anywhere.


The whole is your home – why choose small homes? Why create small gardens? The whole wilderness is yours, this wide world is yours, this whole belongs to you. Don’t become ever an ’ist’, don’t believe in any ’ism’. When you drop all ’isms,’ truth comes to you –
never before it. That price has to be paid.

Osho.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home