Global Holistic Motivators

Sunday 21 April 2013

Creative Visualization Affirmations

Abundance & Prosperity: 
  • I find prosperity in simplicity.
  • This is an abundant universe and there is plenty for all of us.
  • Abundance is my true state of being. I am now ready to accept it fully and joyously.
  • God is the unfailing, unlimited source of all my supply.
  • I deserve to be prosperous and happy. I am now prosperous and happy!
  • The more I prosper, the more I have to share with everyone else.
  • I’m ready now to accept all the joy and prosperity life has to offer me.
  • The world is now becoming an abundant place for everyone.
  • Financial success is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
  • I am now enjoying financial prosperity!
  • Life is meant to be fun and I’m now willing to enjoy it!
  • I am rich in consciousness and manifestation.
  • I now have plenty of money for my own personal needs and the needs of my family.
  • I now have a satisfying income of $ ______ per month.
  • I feel deeply satisfied with my financial situation.
  • I feel rich, well, and happy.
Accepting Ourselves:
  • I accept myself completely here and now.
  • I love myself completely as I am, and I’m getting better all the time.
  • I accept all my feelings as part of myself.
  • I’m beautiful and loveable however I’m feeling.
  • None of my feelings are negative. They are all important parts of who I am.
  • I am now willing to experience all my feelings.
  • It’s good to express my feelings. I now give myself permission to express my feelings.
  • I love myself when I express my feelings.
Feeling Good:
  • It’s okay for me to have fun and enjoy myself, and I do!
  • I like to do things that make me feel good.
  • I am deeply relaxed and centered.
  • I now feel deep inner peace and serenity.
  • I’m glad I was born and I love being alive.
Going with the flow:
  • The universe is unfolding perfectly.
  • I don’t have to hang on.
  • I can relax and let go.
  • I can go with the flow.
  • I always have everything I need.
  • I have all the love I need within my own heart.
  • I am a lovable and loving person.
  • I am whole in myself.
  • Divine love is guiding me and I am always taken care of.
  • The universe always provides.
Healing:
  • I am loving and healing myself on all levels — spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical.
  • I can get my needs met without getting sick.
  • I am learning to take good care of myself.
  • I love and accept my body completely.
  • I am good to my body, and my body is good to me.
  • I deserve to be healthy and feel good.
  • I have now released all patterns of illness. I’m free and healthy!
  • My body is balanced, in perfect harmony with the earth and the universe.
  • I am energetic and full of vitality.
  • I give thanks for ever-increasing health, beauty, and vitality.
  • It’s natural to feel good.
Self-appreciation:
  • I love and accept myself completely as I am.
  • I don’t have to try to please anyone else. I like myself and that’s what counts.
  • I am highly pleasing to myself in the presence of other people.
  • I express myself freely, fully, and easily.
  • I am a powerful, loving, and creative being.
Relationships:
  • My relationships are mirrors that show me myself.
  • I am now learning from all my relationships.
  • My relationships are helping me to heal and love myself.
  • I am strong, vulnerable, and loving in my relationships.
  • I deserve love and sexual pleasure.
  • I am now ready to accept a happy, fulfilling relationship.
  • I am now ready for my relationships to work.
  • I love myself and I naturally attract loving relationships into my life.
  • I am now attracting exactly the kind of relationship I want.
  • I am now divinely irresistible to my perfect mate.
  • All difficulties between me and _____________ are now being healed.
  • The more I love myself the more I love ___________.
  • I love ____________ and ____________ loves me.
Opening Creativity:
  • I am now an open channel for creative energy.
  • Creative ideas and inspiration are coming to me every day.
  • I am the creator of my life.
  • I am now creating my life exactly as I want it.
Divine Love and Guidance:
  • Divine love is doing its perfect work in this situation now for the good of all concerned.
  • Divine love and light are working through me now.
  • Divine love goes before me and prepares the way.
  • God is showing me the way now.
  • My inner wisdom is guiding me now.
  • I am now being guided to the perfect solution to this problem.
  • The light within me is creating miracles in my body, mind, and affairs, here and now.
-Shakti Gawain, Creative Visualization
http://www.4shared.com/get/-4AEIWXq/shakti_gawain_creative_visuali.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home