Global Holistic Motivators

Sunday 19 January 2014

Technique:Reiki

Usui Reiki Ryōhō does not use any medication or instruments, but uses looking, blowing, light tapping, and touching. According to Frank Arjava Petter, Usui touched the diseased parts of the body, he massaged them, tapped them lightly, stroked them, blew on them, fixed his gaze upon them for two to three minutes, and specifically gave them energy, and used a technique commonly referred to as palm healing as a form of complementary and alternative medicine.

The Usui Shiki Ryoho 5 Principles 
Just for today, I will let go of anger.
Just for today, I will let go of worry.
Today, I will count my many blessings.
Today, I will do my work honestly.
Today, I will be kind to every living creature.

Just for today, I will let go of anger.

"Do not blame others by pointing out their faults. You will find upon self-examination That the faults you see in others are in you. When you correct yourself, the world becomes correct."

Just for today, I will let go of worry.

"Nothing is cast away by the mind. As a consequence, grief, worry, and misery continue to simmer in it. If only the mind can be taught renunciation, one can become a spiritually serene person.

Today, I will count my many blessings.

"To those who have an insight into life, everything has meaning. To those whose eyes are open, everything fits into place."

Today, I will do my work honestly.

"Truth is your Father, Love is your Mother, Wisdom is your son, Peace is your daughter, Devotion is your brother, and spiritual seekers are your friends."

Today, I will be kind to every living creature.

"Do not do unto another what you do not like to be done unto yourself. For the other is you."

The essence of Reiki is to channel the naturally existing flow of Chi - Life Force Energy, in order to re-establish a balance in an individual’s energetic field. 

Reiki is a positive and wonderfully natural Life Force Energy that intelligently knows where it needs to flow within an individual in order to help re-establish a balance in an individual’s energetic field. Reiki is gently channeled throughout all of the Seven Major Chakras as well as on four main planes: Physical, Emotional, Spiritual and Psychological by a certified Reiki Practitioner or a certified Reiki Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home