Global Holistic Motivators

Thursday 19 January 2017

Ayn Rand Quotes

An individualist is a man who says: 
“I will not run anyone’s life—
nor let anyone run mine. 
I will not rule nor be ruled. 
I will not be a master nor a slave. 
I will not sacrifice myself to anyone—
nor sacrifice anyone to myself.


An inventor is a man who asks 'Why?' of the universe
and lets nothing stand between the answer and his mind.


A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve,
not by the desire to beat other


Freedom(n):
To ask nothing.
To expect nothing.
To depend on nothing.


The question isn't who is going to let me:
It's who is going to stop me.


Contradictions do not exist.
Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction,
check your premises.
You will find that one of them is wrong.


The man who lets a leader prescribe his course is a wreak
being towed to the scrap heap.


If it's worth doing,
it's worth overdoing.


The truth is not for all men,
but only for those who seek it.


The man who does not value himself,
cannot value anything or anyone.


The purpose of morality is to teach you,
not to suffer and die,
but to enjoy yourself and live.


Money demands that you sell,
not your weakness to men's stupidity,
but your talent to their reason.


I swear, by my life and my love of it,
that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for mine.


I love you so much
that nothing can matter to me -
not even you..
Only my love-
not your answer.
Not ever your indifference.


I guard my treasures:
my thoughts,
my will,
my freedom.
And the greatest of these is freedom.



1 comment:

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home