Global Holistic Motivators

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Affirmations of Aliveness and Enrichment

1- My mind is centered in Infinite Intelligence that knows my good; I am one with the creative power that is materializing all of my desires.
2- All the cells of my body are daily bathed in the perfection of my divine being.
3- I now have enough time, energy, wisdom and money to accomplish all of my desires.
4- I am always in the right place at the right time, successfully engaged in the right activity.
5- I now receive assistance and cooperation from people.
6- My days are filled with mental and physical pleasures.
7- I now give and receive love freely.  Spiritual practices renew and purify my Love.
8- The more I win the better I feel about letting others win; the better I feel about letting others win, the more I win; therefore I win all the time.
9- I daily make valuable contributions to the aliveness of myself, of others, and of humanity.
10- I no longer have to ask permission to do the things I know should be done.
11- I now feel exhilarated and wonderful all the time.
12- I do not have to suffer to get happiness.
13- My goodness keeps hanging around. Just because something is good it does not mean that it has to go away.
14- All good things never end, they just keep getting richer.
15- I now enjoy accepting the good so that I can get more.
16- The more satisfied I become with the present situation, the more satisfaction I obtain.
17- I now feel sweet, joyous peace.  I enjoy doing spiritual purification practices.
18- I have the right to indulge in laziness so long as it is pleasurable.
19- I am an ever-flowing spring of aliveness.  God is the ground of my Being.
http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs035/1102298814115/archive/1102682679696.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home