Global Holistic Motivators

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Technique:Youthing Affirmations

1- I am alive now, therefore my life urges are stronger than my death urges; as long as I continue strengthening my life urges and weakening my death urges, I will go on living in health and youthfulness.
2- Life is eternal, I am life, my mind is the thinking quality of life itself and is eternal; my physical body, as matter and Energy, is also eternal, therefore my living flesh has a natural tendency to live forever in perfect health and youthfulness.
3- My physical body is a safe and pleasurable place for me to be; the entire universe exists for the purpose of supporting my physical body and providing a pleasurable place for me to express myself.
4- All the cells of my body are daily bathed in the perfection of my divine being.
5- I am commissioned by the Infinite One (or God) to assist in the scheme of creation.
6- I am cooperating in the evolution of life, and in so doing my soul and body and their infinite possibilities are progressing in proportion to my desire to use all my powers and possibilities in spirit and in truth. My spiritual purification practices are working.
7- My physical organism is my natural universe, over which I alone rule.  It is my material cloak, or garment, through which I will manifest the powers of divine nature. It is my fundamental servant. Although perishable, it is eternally renewable.
8- I am progressing rapidly towards the conscious subjugation of matter and the complete lordship over all basic elements of life, which exist only by my permission as peaceful and obedient servants.
9- All the cells tissues and organs in my body are now youthing according to my desires.
10- The divine alchemist within is transforming the appearance of my body to express its eternal youthfulness.
11- My body is youthing; it daily expresses more health and strength.
12-  I am now starting the youthing process; each birthday I will become a year younger.
13-  I have eternal life- my body eternally renews itself as long as I like.
14-  I am cooperating in the progressive evolution of creation; the entire universe supports and assists my life and goals. My soul and body with their infinite possibilities are progressing in accordance with my desires.  I now use all of my powers and possibilities in spirit and in truth.
15- My physical body is my most valuable possession.
16-  The more I am good to myself the more I enrich my aliveness.
17-  I do not give my body a chance to self-destruct.
18-  Each one of my cells grows in perfect youth, becoming more alive and energetic every day. Each cell replaces itself with a finer, purer, more perfect cell.
19-  The only germs that can harm me are the germs of bad ideas.
20-  My body is not one with pain; I can therefore let go of pain any time I want.
21-  My body is my loving servant; it is trying to teach me to give up false ideas so I can enjoy eternal life and all its pleasures.
22-  I am naturally Divine.  I have the ability to substitute health for sickness.
23-  The more I am good to myself the more I enrich my own aliveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home