Global Holistic Motivators

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Health and Body Consciousness Affirmations

1- I now feel exhilarated and wonderful all the time.  I enjoy spiritual purification.
2- My skin is becoming beautiful and my oil glands function perfectly.  In fact my skin is getting younger.  My earth, air, water, and fire practices are working.
3- Infinite Intelligence is healing my body.
4- My mother and my lovers now like my body.
5- My body is highly pleasurable to men and women.
6- The purpose of my bloodstream is to clean out my body and keep it in perfect health.
7- I don't have to have a headache to make ___________________ wrong.
8- Tension is no longer a problem of mine.  Tension, stress, and pain now serve me.
9- I am now willing to drop my tensions and my feelings of helplessness and live in the glory of my natural divinity.  I can be relaxed and work relaxed.
10- I have the right and ability to live without tension and pain; I am loved by all.
11- I like myself even though I am tense; therefore I have no need to be tense.
12- My body will function perfectly with any amount of sleep.
13- I no longer need pains to get attention.
14- My perfect weight is _______ and all cells in excess will be washed out by my bloodstream and excretory systems.
15- My body is my servant, which is getting me my perfect weight.
16- I am filling my body with pleasure to experience out pain.
17- My body is now bathed in the perfection of my divine being.
18- I rejoice in God's healing power in my body.
19- My body is not one with pain; therefore I can let go of the pain any time I want.
20- My body is a loving servant, which is trying to teach me to give up my false ideas so I can enjoy eternal life and all its pleasures.
21- Perfect vitality is the ground of my being and is manifesting in my physical body.
22- The Intelligence of pure spirit is expanding its perfect order in my mind and my body.
23- As God, I have the ability to substitute health for sickness.
24- My mind is thoroughly permeated with the recognition of it's own life-giving power and thus does the work of substituting health for sickness.
25- My mind is tuned into the mind of _________, and therefore I can assist in healing ___________.  That perfection is being communicated to both of us and enriches us.



http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs035/1102298814115/archive/1102682679696.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the first to comment!

Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Note:
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page Global Holistic Motivators.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.

Regards,
Global Holistic Motivators' team
Back To Home